06 August 2008

You remind me

of a person I once knew. She was so charmed but still managed to be charming. She was so willing to give everything her all, but also demanded to be given everything that you or I had. The world was wrapped around her pinkie, and the world loved it, and so did she.

You bring out a side of me that I've long laid to rest. Without warning, we all grew up.

You inspire. You encourage. You revive. You touch. You love.

You befuddle me. You help me live. You remind me of things...long forgotten.

---

Sorry for the rant. I'm feeling particularly emo today. Today can also be defined as:
a) abysmal (in relation to work, to "driving results", to how I feel towards it all). In fact, the word has been officially borrowed by everyone from the VP down.
b) blah (in relation to how I feel about the next few hours before I get to go home, and also in relation to how I feel about the laundry that awaits me, and the typical dinner dilemma).
c) confusing (in relation to how I am going to accomplish three major projects in the next three hours, when I really need three days to do it).

0 comments: