30 November 2008

december

December is here!!

I spent a lot of September being sick and enjoying the after-effects of food poisoning. I remember two things about October: Thanksgiving cottage and apple picking. I have no real recollection of how November could've gone by so fast, but it did. Someone out there is cheating us time!!

The happy thing is, I finally got around to organizing the advent calendar this weekend. This is my advent calendar this year:

It's a reindeer, who has a giant headache right now (har, har).

The reindeer is from Pottery Barn, and the numbers are all sugar cookies! I didn't get a bigger reindeer, thinking this was big enough. It is, for the most part, but we learned rather quickly that the reindeer's parts are quite fragile (broken legs, broken antlers, etc. are all possibilities) so I had to distribute the weight a little more, hence the stars on the actual torso.

Time to get into the holiday spirit even more! I can't wait <3

0 comments: